Section of Dermatology
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Referring Physician Access Line: 1-877-DOM-2730
|MD||2004||Northeast Ohio Medical University||
|Residency||2007||University of Cincinnati||Dermatology
|Chief Resident||2008||University of Cincinnati||Dermatology
|Fellowship||2009||University of Cincinnati||Dermatopathology
|Fellowship||2010||Stanford University||Cutaneous Lymphoma
Dr. Abdulla is a dermatologist and dermatopathologist with an academic interest in the treatment of patients with cutaneous T-cell and B-cell lymphomas. She is interested in beginning clinical trials in this area as well. Most recently, she was a Science and Technology Policy Fellow at the American Association for the Advancement of Science with placement at the Department of Defense. During her time in Washington, DC, she was able to cooperate with various federal agencies and think tanks to better understand the monetary issues and public health implications of having uninsured and underinsured citizens. In addition, in her position at the Department of Defense, she was part of a team in the Office of the Secretary of Defense that identified promising early basic science to transition to possible application within the medical field.”
General dermatology, dermatopathology, cutaneous lymphoma
- Abdulla FR, Sarpa H, Cassarino DS. The expression of ALK in Mycosis Fungoides, Stage IA. J Cutan Pathol. 2013 Mar; 40(3):348-50.
- Bashey S, Krathen M, Abdulla FR, Sundram U, Kim Y. Romidepsin is Effective in Subcutaneous Panniculitis-like T-cell Lyphoma (SPTCL). J Clin Oncol. 2012 Aug 20; 30(24): e221-5
- Kim YH, Gratzinger D, Harrison C, Brody JD, Czerwinski DK, Ai WZ, Morales A, Abdulla F, Xing L, Navi D, Tibshirani RJ, Advani RH, Lingala B, Shah S, Hoppe RT, Levy R. In situ vaccination against mycosis fungoides by intratumoral injection of a TLR9 agonist combined with radiation: a phase 1/2 study. Blood. 2012 Jan 12; 119(2): 355-63.
- Abdulla FR, Adams BB, Breneman C, Breneman D. Standards for genital protection in phototherapy units. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2010; 62(2): 223-6.
- Abdulla FR, Feldman SR, Williford PM, Crowchuk D, Kaur M. Tanning and Skin Cancer. Pediatr Dermatol. 2005 Nov-Dec; 22(6): 501-12