Section of Hematology / Oncology
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Referring Physician Access Line: 1-877-DOM-2730
|BS||2006||Southern Methodist University||Biology
|MD||2010||University of Tennessee College of Medicine||Medicine
|Residency||2013||Washington University St. Louis ||Internal Medicine
|Fellowship||2016||Washington University St. Louis||Hematology/ Oncology
Dr. Riedell’s primary interest is in the treatment of Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. He specifically focuses on improving outcomes through the use of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation along with cellular and immunotherapies. He is active in clinical research and serves as the principal investigator on a number of clinical trials investigating novel therapeutic approaches in this patient population.
Lymphoma,Hodgkin disease,blood and bone marrow stem cell transplantation,CAR-T cell and cellular therapies
- Riedell P, Kahl BS. How to refine treatment choice in follicular lymphoma: from low-tumor burden to high-risk follicular lymphoma. Am J Hematol Oncol. 2016;12:15-19.
- Riedell P, Carson KR. A drug safety evaluation of rituximab and risk of hepatitis B. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2014 Jul;13(7):977-87.
- Ganti A, Liu W, Luo S, Sanfilippo KM, Roop R, Lynch R, Riedell P, O'Brian K, Colditz GA, Carson KR. Impact of body mass index on incidence of febrile neutropenia and treatment-related mortality in United States veterans with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma receiving rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone. Br J Haematol. 2014 Dec;167(5):699-702.
- O'Brian K, Luo S, Ganti A, Riedell P, Lynch RC, Roop R, Sanfilippo KM, Liu W, Colditz GA, Carson KR. Short- and Long-term weight changes among United States veterans with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with CHOP chemotherapy. Leuk Lymphoma. 2015 Jul 25:1-7.
- Carson KR, Riedell P, Lynch R, Nabhan C, Wildes TM, Liu W, Ganti A, Roop R, Sanfilippo KM, O'Brian K, Liu J, Bartlett NL, Cashen A, Wagner-Johnston N, Fehniger TA, Colditz GA. Comparative effectiveness of anthracycline-containing chemotherapy in United States veterans age 80 and older with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. J Geriatr Oncol. 2015 May;6(3):211-8.