Section of General Internal Medicine
Professor of Medicine
Referring Physician Access Line: 1-877-DOM-2730
|BS||1978||Cornell University||Nutrition and Biochemistry
|Residency||1985||University of Michigan||Internal Medicine
Dr. Schwartz teaches nutrition courses to medical students and residents. Her other area of academic interest is the History of Medicine.
General internal medicine, nutrition.
- Schwartz Mindy A. Camp Douglas. Hyde Park History. Winter 2010 32:1:1-4 Hydeparkhistory.org
- Tartaglia KM, Press VG, Freed BH, Baker T, Tang JW, Cohen JC, Laiteerapong N, Alvarez K, Schwartz M, Arora VM. The Neighborhood Health Exchange: Developing a Community Partnership in Residency. Journal of Graduate Medical Education. September 2010; 456-461.
- Schwartz MA. Tuberculosis- A Journey Across Time. Hektoen International, a Journal of Medical Humanities Volume 4, August 2009. http://www.hektoeninternational.org/
- Tang JW, Freed B, Baker T, Kleczek J, Tartaglia K, Laiteerapong N, Press VG, Schwartz M, Arora VM. Internal Medicine Residents’ Comfort with and Frequency of Providing Dietary Counseling to Diabetic Patients. J Gen Med 2009: August 18.
- Schwartz MA. Book Review- Lovers and Livers: Disease Concepts in History. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine Spring 2007: 50: 2: 312-314