Section of General Internal Medicine
Professor of Medicine
Director of Primary Care Group;Associate Vice Chair for Ambulatory Operations
Referring Physician Access Line: 1-877-DOM-2730
|BS||1988||University of Illinois||Biology
|MD||1992||Washington University ||
|Residency||1995||Northwestern University||Internal Medicine
Diabetes management and cardiovascular risk reduction, women’s health, preventative health.
Diabetes, women's health, preventative health
- Davis, A. M., L. Vinci, T. Okwuosa, A. Chase, and E. S. Huang. 2007. Cardiovascular health disparities: a systematic review of health care interventions. Medical Care Research and Review 2007 64 (5 Suppl.): 29S-100S.
- Julie Oyler, MD, Lisa Vinci, MD, Vineet Arora, MA MD, Julie Johnson, PhD MSPH. “Teaching Internal Medicine Residents Quality Improvement Techniques using the ABIM’s Practice Improvement Modules” Journal of General Internal Medicine July 2008 23(7) 927-930.
- Vinci LM, Oyler J, Johnson JK, Vineet Arora MD MA. Effect of a quality improvement curriculum on resident knowledge and skills in improvement. Qual Saf Health Care 2010 19: 351-354
- Julie Oyler, MD, Lisa Vinci, MD, Julie Johnson, PhD MSPH, Vineet Arora, MAPP MD. Teaching Internal Medicine Residents to Sustain Their Improvement through the Quality Assessment and Improvement Curriculum. Journal of General Internal Medicine. Accepted 10/2010.
- Laiteerapong N. Naylor K, Vinci L, Oyler J, Arora V “Sustainability of a Quality Improvement Initiative to Improve Obesity Management in an Internal Medicine Clinic” Qual Saf Health Care. Accepted 10/2010.