Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Associate Professor of Medicine
Referring Physician Access Line: 1-877-DOM-2730
|BA||1987||Canisius College||Biology and Psychology
|DPM||1991||Dr. William M. Scholl College||
|Fellowship||1991||Loyola University||Diabetic Research
|Residency||1992||Hines VA Hospital||Podiatric Orthopedics
Dr. Zmuda's academic interests include the evaluation and management of foot and ankle pathologies. She is also interested in clinical research relating to the diabetic foot.
Medical and surgical management of the diabetic foot, including wound care treatments, nail and corn/callus debridements, treatments for bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, neuropathy, any foot/ankle problems, and preventative foot care.
- Zmuda AM, Guest Editor; Wound Healing Technology in Diabetics, Foot and Ankle Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 3, Fall 2002.
- Zmuda AM. Healing Technology in the Treatment of Diabetic Wounds, Foot and Ankle Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 3:71-74.
- Napolitano CH; Zmuda AM. Hallux Limitus and Hallux Rigidus. Foot and Ankle Quarterly, Vol. 14, No. 2:39-42.
- Zmuda AM; Kaminsky, S; et.al, Charcot Joint: A Review of the Literature and 38 Cases. Loyola University Chicago Orthopedic Journal, Vol. 2:66-79.
- Pinzur, M; Sage, R; Stuck, R; Kaminsky, S; Zmuda, A; A Treatment Algorithm for Neuropathic (Charcot)Midfoot Deformity. Foot and Ankle, Vol. 14, No. 4:189-197.