Section of Emergency Medicine
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director, Emergency Medicine Residency Program
Referring Physician Access Line: 1-877-DOM-2730
|BS||1998||University of Wisconsin College of Arts and Letters||Distinction in Spanish
|MD||2002||University of Wisconsin Medical School||
|Residency||2004||University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics||General surgery Residency PG1, PG2
|Residency||2007||University of Chicago Medical Center||Emergency Medicine
- Kurz MC, Babcock C, Sinha S, Tupesis JP, Allegretti J. The impact of emergency physician initiated primary percutaneous coronary intervention on mean door-to-balloon time in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction. Annals of Emergency Medicine. November, 2007.
- Babcock C, Baer C, Bayram J, Chamberlain S, Chan J, Galvin S, Kim J, Kinet M, Kysla R, Lin J, Malik M, Murphy R, Olopade CS, Theodosis C. Chicago medical response to the 2010 earthquake in Haiti: translating academic collaboration into direct humanitarian response. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. June, 2010.
- Abella BS, Kuchinic P, Hiraoka T, Howes DS: Atraumatic clostridial myonecrosis: Case report and literature review. J Emerg Med 2003;24:401-05. doi:10.1016/S0736-4679(03)00037-4
- Maddow CL, Shah, MN, Olsen J, Cook S, Howes DS: Efficient communication: Assessment-oriented oral case presentation. Acad Emerg Med 2003;10:842-47.
- Howes DS, Bogner MP: Urinary Tract Infections. In Tintinalli JE, Kelen GD, Stapczynski JS (eds): Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide. New York, McGraw-Hill Co., Sixth edition, 2004, p. 606-612